Many companies are attracting a borderless workforce and expanding operations into new countries. It is clear that APAC is particularly inviting to multinational corporations seeking expansion. With APAC expansion comes the need for an APAC payroll. Getting a widespread workforce paid correctly, on time, and in the right currency is a big challenge faced by many businesses of all sizes.
Keywords: Mazars, Vietnam, APAC, Payroll, HR, Updates
19 July 2022
To minimize these challenges, Our APAC payroll newsletter provides important information on how to ensure compliance on an international scale and helps businesses gain comprehensive insights into the business landscape across APAC.
- Fair Work Commission releases National Wage Case decision for 2022
- Single touch payroll expansion – changes employers need to prepare for
- The Superannuation guarantee will increase from 10% to 10.5% from 1 July 2022
- 10 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- Tax deductibility and FBT treatment of Covid-19 test expenses
- Social contribution payment deferred
- Refund unemployment fund
- One-time subsidies
- Employment and Retirement Schemes Legislation (Offsetting Arrangement) (Amendment) Bill 2022
- Employment (Amendment) Ordinance 2022: Sickness allowance and employment protection under anti-epidemic measures
- Employee Provident Funds (EPF)
- DOLE mandates the submission of an Annual Report on Wages to all private establishments
- Alien employment in the Philippines update: DOLE Department Order No. 221-A series 2022 explains guidelines on agent accreditation
- ECC mandates employers give compensation to Covid-19 effected employees
- Philhealth new payment and reporting procedures for an Employer
- Wage Boards to grant minimum wage increase to NCR and Western Visayas Regions
- Reductions in Social Security Fund contributions
- Decree 38/2022/ND-CP on the regional minimum salary for employees with labor contracts from 1 July 2022
Click the link below to download this newsletter from our website.